1. I’m in love with the city of Amsterdam. No, it’s nothing like that weird lady who is married to the Berlin wall. It’s more of a constant longing in my heart. I’ve never felt so at home anywhere as I do there.
2. Many people think my kids are named after seacreatures in Disney films. They are not.
3. I have a thing for men with a nice falsetto. Think David Bowie, Elton John, Prince, Juvelen. It’s kind of embarrassing really, but I just can’t help thinking it’s totally hot.
4. I bake a mean "kladdkaka"! (It’s like a Swedish version of brownies, but runnier in the middle) In fact, I’m a pretty good baker when it comes to anything sweet. You should try my raspberry fudge pie, or the dark chocolate and lingonberry pie…
5. Up until recently, I had the strangest haircut ever. A mix of a faux-hawk and a mullet. Sounds horrible right? I’ve never received so many compliments for my hair in my entire life. Strangers came up to me in the street, anyone from teenage emo kids to middle aged gay men and old ladies, just to tell me it looked cool. The ironic part is that I got that haircut to scare off guys. It didn’t work. At all.
6. I like peanut butter with mostly everything. Last night I mixed a big dollop of pb with vanilla ice cream and my boyfriend informed me I was being gross. Perhaps so. But it tasted delicious!
7. I used to be a skateboarder when I was a kid. I would ride my board every day after school all through 4th to 6th grade, we even had a professional skateboarder there to teach us, but I never became any good. At all. The only prizes I won was for "Great Style" meaning I looked ridiculous as I always fell over in the ramps, waving my arms all over the place. But now I wish I’d never quit, as I see these super cool skater girls ride their longboards through the streets of Stockholm looking like a million bucks…
I’m not going to tag anyone, but if you feel like participating, be my guest!